chen here, thanks for vising my humble online home.
my story is very simple.
i'm a builder who hates comfort and loves energy.
on the road to becoming a prolific creator.
my ambition is to help people become stronger, smarter and richer by launching more services they'd love.
i ship every day - no exceptions: coding, designing, and documenting.
you might want to become a prolific creator too, and build an amazing life for yourself.
if so, here's a curated list of top resources from master creators, you can devour while sipping a hot cup of coffee.
- MAKE - @levelsio
- 12 Startups in 12 Months - @levelsio
- How to Get Rich Without Getting Lucky - Naval Ravikant
- Inventing on Principle - Bret Victor
- Zero to Sold - Avrid Kahl
- Ultimate Guide to Writing Online - David Perell
- the itch to create - Ryan Kulp
- FratBoxes: How to Start a Company This Weekend for $25, and do $150 in Sales - Nat Eliason
- $58,150 in 5 Months: How to Build a Lifestyle Business Step-by-Step (Emails, Tools, Everything) - Nat Eliason
- Reluctant Entrepreneurs - James Altucher and Michael Masterson
- Now Movement - Derek Sivers
- The 4 Kinds of Businesses You Can Start - Justin Mares
- Ultimate Guide to Reinventing Yourself - James Altucher
- The Ultimate Cheat Sheet to Starting and Running Your Own Business - James Altucher
- Nas Daily on The Power of Consistency & Transparency - Nas Daily and James Altucher
- Kalzumeus - @patio11's blog
- Visualize Value - Jack Butcher
- What My Calendar Looks Like - Jason Fried
- Every Employee Should Work From Home - David Heinemeier Hansson
- Relentlessly Resourceful - Paul Graham
- From Aspiring Billionaire to Indie Hacker - Sahil Lavingia
- The Gary Halbert Letter - Gary Halbert
- Bring Your Badass Story Home To Your Reader - John Carlton
- Designing a Killer UI - Adam Wathan & Steve Schoger
- ReactJS Mastermind - Kitze
- Freedom from Success - Daniel Vassallo
- Writing Well - Julian Shapiro
- Persuasion Reading List - Scott Adams
- Growing ConvertKit to $5,020 in Monthly Recurring Revenue - Nathan Barry
- Learn In Public - Swyx.io
- Writing for Traffic - Jordan O'Connor
⭐ bonus: books i recommend. (under construction 🔨)
here's a list of modern day warriors, radical thinkers and top performers. (under construction 🔨)
and here's my dynamic collection of prolific creators, designers, marketers, makers, coders and writers.
Thomas Edison famously said: "Anything that won't sell, I don't want to invent. It's sale is proof of utility, and utility is success"
i let that statement guide my work.
that's it folks
phew. that was a bit of a mouthful, wasn't it? i'll organize this page better as i go.
now's your turn. create something great and invite me to follow!
you can feel free to reach out via email at chen [@] chenmor.com, tweet me @ChenMorSays, or join my newsletter for occasional updates on juicy, actionable resources:
to see what i'm up to right now, go here.